Thursday, May 26, 2011

Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz

Schuyler Van Allen is about to turn sixteen years old and her life will never be the same. She is apart of the exclusive blue bloods, who are wealthy, beautiful, and dangerous. After she is attacked by something that should have been destroyed along time ago she and her friends must discover who is the silver blood who took residence among their own kind.

This book puts a whole new spin on the vampire persona. I enjoyed reading the authors take on vampires and the story line. This book captivated my attention and I can not wait to read the other books in the series to find out what happens to Schuyler. I would recommend this book to those who enjoy vampires and mystery.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good read! Love the vampire books :)

    I'm a new follower from the Super Sunday Stalker Blog Hop! Please stop on by and follow me at http://www.mommydigger.com and say hello :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read all of these except the newest one and really enjoy them!

    I'm stopping by from this week's Super Stalker Sunday hop! Thanks for participating! I hope you'll join us again next week and I hope you'll stop by and visit me if you haven't already!
    Mariah, Formula Mom

    ReplyDelete